Monday, December 28, 2009

Daily Opinion for Monday December 28, 2009

First of all I'd like to say that I had a wonderful Christmas with my family, and I hope everyone else did also. Regretfully my body decided to get sick with a cold, but thankfully since I quit smoking 3 years ago, I may be sick but I can breath this time. I would also like to take this time to wish everyone a very healthy, happy and safe new year.
I watched 60 Minutes last Sunday and there was one especially interesting segment on it. They were speaking to someone that either had been or still is in one of the armed services that was over in Iraq and Afghanistan. Once we got rid of the guy in Iraq, then our target was that Alquida guy, or however you spell it. Anyway, this particular article really opened up my eyes. Mainly because the thing he said, and there was surveillance tape footage to back him up, was that they had that murderous individual in their sights, but could not kill him because they couldn't get approval to do it. Excuse me???? Mr. Bush, wasn't that our intent for being there was to kill this man?? So because our then commander in chief wouldn't give the OK, he is still lurking out there, threatening our country and killing innocent people where ever he goes.
Well, I think it's time we took our country back. We have been kind for too long. Let's forget the political mumbo jumbo and get down to basics. You don't like our country, don't like what we stand for, don't want to salute our flag, then get them out. Put them on the first plane, boat or whatever and put them back in their own country. I for one am dang tired of allowing these people into our country, then allowing them to get our justices to change our long standing laws, our children can't pray in school, they can't have the word God in certain statements, this is wrong for our American people to continue to put up with this. Let's take our country back people. Everyone here that looks like those people over there that don't like us, bye bye, your gone. Let's stop letting them come to our country. Let's get some politicians up there that will give us our country back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment