Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily Opinion for Thursday December 17, 2009

I'm sitting here listening to the 6:30 news, and, no surprise is the report on the health insurance bill. Nothing is happening, well, nothing for the good of the little man that has nothing and no insurance or no way to pay for it. But this is not anything new now is it? But one of the dumbest things is some of the comments they showed from people commenting about it. Are people so naive that they think our President can pass a bill all by himself? Is he the only one in the administration? Of course not, and if you take the time to listen to what he has been wanting to put in that bill and what the "others" are wanting to put in it, then compare, well, you might actually have your eyes open enough to see that he is asking for what he talked about, but he can't do it by himself. Instead of coming down on the president, why don't you put the blame where it truly belongs, to the rich arrogant people in those house and senate seats that the insurance companies pay to stay on their side. There is nothing wrong with a public option that would help those of us that barely can keep ourselves afloat monthly. Right now my doctors office has refused to refill my prescription for pain pills until I come back in their office. Well, I have no insurance to cover it, they charge $105 just to walk in the door, that's before you even see the doctor. So yes, give me something that will help me. Those of you that can afford your high priced insurance costs, go for it, but let us that can't have some help too.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you 100%. I hope some measure of change finally passes that can help the less fortunate. Over 30% of the country lives below the poverty line and can't afford the basics. They need to stop being tread upon.

    I hope you can get your medication. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete